Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

There is Light

Today's picture is unintentional yet alluring. While I was having lunch with my friends (it's one of their birthdays), there was a perfect sunlight shining onto the table I was sitting by. Also, it just so happens I have one of my minifigures with me (i.e., the Robot from Minifigures Series 1). So I have decided to lay it on the table right where the sunlight was shining at and took a photo of it. Here's the outcome:


It did not occur to me that this is what will happen when I took it directly as the sun was beaming on the table. It was really an inspiring piece of work (to me anyway). So, I spontaneously came up with a theme for this picture and that is:

"In the light of hope, there is always a chance."

Even as a robot, there is always a light of hope beaming at you so that you must believe you always have a chance to do whatever you want. I'm still trying to comprehend my own message cuz it's kinda confusing. lolz. Nevertheless, I like the effect that turned out for the picture.


Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment