Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Life of Me

My partner, Cyren, received second place in the LEGO contest I mentioned about earlier this month. Though I wish I could have been the top three but I'm still happy for him. Honestly, I would rather he wins than none of us win. Plus, he's sharing some of the sets with me. So, YAY.

Anyhow, one of the items that he received was this LEGO game called Life of George. I have never heard of it until then so even I don't know what the rules and regulation regarding the game. Turns out, the game requires the player to build a specific items with the pieces provided as fast and as accurate as possible. Those who are faster and accurate would earn scores. It can be played alone or with friends. Another feature of the game is that you can build own items and as the other players to build it in the quickest time. However, one downside is that players must download the app online. Here's the link to the app, so check it out:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lego-life-of-george/id463288121?mt=8

Out of all the features of the game, I like the build your own part of it. Here, I have constructed a scrapbook of various LEGO styled objects. On the left page, I built a selfie of myself, upper section of Ironman, a Bush, a Pokeball and a whale named Wally. On the other page, I have a flying heart, Mr Mime (referenced to the Mime Minifigure), a Batsignal, my turtle, Sheldon and a Riddler logo.

Out of these 10 constructs, I would like to highlight the selfie. Yes, this is how I would picture myself if I was two-dimensional or in Minecraft. Here's an up close look on it.


For those who are interested in the game, I do recommend it. It's fun and you can run wild with your imagination. Heck, you can even compete with your friend. As long as someone has it, you can play with them by taking turns and see who can make the best stuff.

I will leave you with the picture of the day: Me, signing off. Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment