Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sauron is Here


You guess it. I just bought one of the latest Lord of the Rings LEGO set, particularly, the Wizard Battle. The moment I lay my eyes on it, I just want to get it. Although it is one of the smallest set of the latest batch, I still love it alot. Part of the reason is that it contains the eye of Sauron in the Palantir which as far as I know, can't be found anywhere else. Furthermore, it's considered cheap since you are getting the two major wizards of the series as well as the throne of Saruman.






The second picture consists of the overall finishing structure of the set. I edited it a little to give it some allure. To summarize the features of the set, the Palantir is rotatable; Saruman's minifigure is special to this set; Gandalf is depicted without his hat here and Saruman can be ejected from his throne. I personally like the throne. It has that ominous yet majestic aura. The two pillars are a nice touch as well. Since it is a small set, that's all the information I can offer. Nevertheless, it is still a set worth buying if you want something from the series while being frugal.


Lastly, I will leave you with this quote:
There is no life in the void, only death!


No comments:

Post a Comment