Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nuclear!

Picture of the Day: Danger of Nuclear


This might be a repost from my old blog but I'm not sure. I was looking through my old LEGO photo album and I stumbled upon this. I really like this picture even now. This Hazmat minifigure was apparently a tough cookie to find and I supposed it was one of the rare ones. I was lucky enough to find it with a new box that they just brought out. Since then, I feel this special connection to this minifigure. Obviously, I took a picture of it in a hotel room paid by my parents (they were visiting), and the lighting from the desk lamp inadvertently gave the scene this almost deadly hot nuclear explosion which I personally suited the Hazmat theme.

So, the lesson here is: Sometimes the luckiest thing happens to people and when it does happen, you will feel nuclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment