Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 7, 2013

Splurge~

There are some days when you just want to treat yourself good and nice or as I like to term it, splurge. It's true that money isn't everything and one shouldn't be too materialistic unless you want to end up being consumed by the materials themselves. Then again, it wouldn't hurt if you spent a little money to pamper yourself, especially if you are stressed.

That is why today, I went to a cafe in my uni by the name of Cafe Madeleine. Things are pretty pricey here but I absolutely love the salad here. Plain Caesar Salad without additional substances. That's the life. While I'm here, I took the opportunity to take the photo below.


The trend setter (whom we all know is Paris Hilton), is a minifigure of the latest LEGO Minifigure Series 10. She comes with a small puppy and an iPhone lookalike device. I recently acquired it and I had great photo ideas for her. One of them is this picture.

In summary, money is hard to earn but it's good to spend it one in a while to make yourself happy. It's a material used in a materialistic world anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment