Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Skull and Movie


Enchanting yet petrifying, this skull altar derives from the Indiana Jones, 7199 Temple of Doom set. However, this isn't exactly how it is depicted in the set as I did some modification with the moss on top of the skull as well as the two protruding decor.

I added a little effect on the image to give it that ominous ambiance. I used the same app as the one I did with my previous Catwoman picture. It's called Snapseed and I highly recommend it for those who want to do some serious editing with their pictures.


In other LEGO news, they just released a trailer to the first major LEGO movie produced by Warner Bros. Hearing that name, it's kinda obvious that they would feature some of Warner Bros prized characters a.k.a the three elite members of Justice League. Nevertheless, other characters from LEGO brand are included too such as almost everyone from the Minifigure Series, some retro minifigures and etc. Check out the link below to see the trailer for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lPnY2NjSjrg


No comments:

Post a Comment