Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Atlantean VS Amazonian

In 2011, DC Comics released a story arc involving all the major DC characters that would change the DC universe...again. Known as the Flashpoint, Flash's nemesis - a.k.a. The Reverse-Flash - disrupted the DC timeline, rendering a huge modification in DC history. One of the changes as a result of the time-traveling was the rivalry between the Atlanteans and Amazonians. Obviously, this threw Aquaman and Wonder Woman into a heated battle causing mayhem and thousands of death.


I have to admit, I'm not entirely sure of Aquaman and Wonder Woman's Greek history together before the Flashpoint event. However, the two races were known for their aggressiveness and pride of their people. That's why when these two races were to argue, a war on a massive scale was bound to occur. Recalling back, this was one of the moments I remembered from the comic book event. So, while I was fumbling with my LEGO pieces together (thinking of what to create for my next LEGOART), I instantly thought of this, when I saw my Wonder Woman and Aquaman minifigures. Although the battle scene could have been created on a larger scale, alas, I had my limits. So, this was what I had concocted and honestly, I really love the scene. There are some LEGO photos of mine which I believe could have been adjusted for a better shot but this isn't one of them.

So, if you were caught in the battle, which side would you choose? The King of an ancient civilization or a warrior society that values honour?

No comments:

Post a Comment