Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 14, 2014

Visiting Kuala Kangsar

Earlier this month, I was put in charge of two school fairs out station, in the state of Perak. The schools were located in different towns which was really far away from any major cities in Malaysia. Anyhow, I had enough time in between to enjoy the little tranquility offered by the town of the first school I visited.

Here's a little info on the town
Name: Kuala Kangsar
Brief History: The first rubber tree of Malaysia was planted here.
Famous food: Assam Laksa

Photos are showcased below:

This clock tower marks the town center point. You can't miss it when you pass by this town.


This is a legit fighter jet that was displayed just a few hundred meters away from the clock tower. My guide wasn't sure herself as to the significance of the jet but it sure does look magnificent.


Now, LEGO selfies:


I brought Emmet along in this trip, breaking from his usual routine of following instructions.


And myself, I have to post for my blog.

In reality, the town doesn't offer much to stay for but it is a good getaway from the hectic rat race our cities are constantly having. Of course, don't get lost finding this place as it's really outskirt in middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment