Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Marching into March


Without a blink of an eye, February passed (fine, there are alot of eye blinking involved). Anyhow, we are stepping onto the third tier, March, which for me is a big month because I will be finishing my internship and unofficially, my Degree. YAY! I have exactly 20 days left but hey, who's counting.

If you remember my January review post, I have decided to do a review/reflection for every month of 2014. It's just like a recap of all the major events that happened to me in the month and how I can improve myself by looking at them. Honestly, February wasn't as "happening" as January for me. Basically, my daily activities involved trying to recruit people to join the center I am interning at. It may seem simple but it's not.

The only few good things that occurred last month was the premiere of The Lego Movie. #everythingisawesome Ok, that's becoming a bit overrated but still, the film was what most LEGO fans' been waiting (I know I was). It might seem kiddish on the surface but there was a moral value that adults could relate to amidst the colorful and fun theme. As such, both kids and grown-ups (like myself) would find the film enjoyable and memorable.

Rating: 5 out of 5

In other news, Cyren left for his fieldwork this morning. It was bittersweet. On on hand, I'm glad that he's enjoying his fieldwork whereby he's closer to nature which is something he's always wanted. On the other hand, he will be gone for a few months this day. The first trip was merely two weeks, that was nothing. Now, the big challenge comes and not to be dramatic, but it will be a test for both of us.

Ultimate question: Could we handle this brief yet seemingly long separation?

Nevertheless, I always look at the bright side. The fact that I shed a tear or two this morning when he was on the way to the venue showed that I really do love him. I even thought of going on a nice vacation upon his return. Any freaking country will do. Lolz.


As of now, if you are reading this, Cy, safe trip bee. Come back home soon k. I will always love you <3



No comments:

Post a Comment