Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 24, 2014

3 Years Together


Time passes without one's notice (in most occasion anyway). Just like that, me and Cy are together for a total of 3 years and now we are moving into our fourth. Though this is a small feat, it marks my longest romantic relationship with someone and I intend to keep it that way as well as making it my last romantic relationship with someone.

Unfortunately, he is currently attending his fieldwork in a forest reserve which, as expected, lacks any mobile signal. Thus, we have limited contact these days. On a daily basis, we would send perhaps just one message to each other if we are lucky enough.

Nevertheless, I'm proud to say our bonds are still strong. It is an achievement especially in a society that I'm living in. To end this post,


Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment