Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 31, 2014

Project Throne: Throne of Harvest Moon

In conjunction with the release of Game of Thrones (Season 4) as well as my lack of patience for the suspense, I have decided to create my own line of thrones. To be honest, I actually had the idea a while back when I built my first throne for my Magneto minifigure. You can view it somewhere in my blog or my Instagram. It was a picture from last year.

Of course, time and work were not patient with me as well. So, I kinda delay the creation up until recently when I told myself that I need to get my lazy butt up and build something. My mind might turn stagnant if I don't do something creative.

Thus, I have built this throne called Throne of Harvest Moon. Details on back story are as followed:


Name: Throne of Harvest Moon
Regalia: Dual Reaper Blades
Totem Animal: Crow

Description:
Based on the season Autumn, Throne of Harvest Moon symbolizes the Fall, the season of Harvest. At the foot of the throne, two glowing mushrooms stand, illuminating the royal seats. The throne is decorated with brown/crimson leaves indicating the season. Dual Reaper Blades represent the harvest as well whereby farmers would reap the fruits and crops. However, it is also the season whereby foliage starts to wilt in p
reparation for the pending winter. Hence, the crow represents the death that comes with this season. Nonetheless, it is not entirely a bad omen as it also represents social gathering whereby friends and family would come together to enjoy the bounty of the harvest.

As such, who shall ever sit on this throne controls the quantity of the harvest as well the responsibility to divide equally among everyone so that they may survive the subsequent weather. Winter is coming! (I just have to write that)


So, that was my first 'Throne'. I already have two standby for photo-taking so be sure to drop by from time to time to check on it if you are interested in this personal project of mine. Ciaoz~


No comments:

Post a Comment