Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chilling in Cameron - Part 1

With the Raya holidays around the corner and me getting some days off from work, I was obviously not going to spend my days at home suffocating under the city heat and haze. Fast forward, I am currently in Cameron Highlands, enjoying a cup of tea and the cooling atmosphere of mountain air. I need to cleanse all the hustle and bustle stress I endure in the city.

Cameron Highlands, in short, is a series of valleys connected in one long stretch, covering the states of Pahang accessible via Perak. There are several districts here and one of them is Tanah Rata, my current location. So far, I have spent two days here and I'm glad that there are few more days left to go. In this two-day period, I have relished the sights of butterflies, the myriad colours of flowers and the picturesque view of a tea plantation that stretches from valley to another.

In the name of photography, I would like to share my experience with a few out of many photos that I have taken:
 
Le Rose
Malaysia's National Butterfly: Raja Brooke

A pot of Pitcher Plants

A panoramic view of a tea plantation


Lastly, this would not be a LEGO blog without at least one picture of a LEGO minifigure. Here's Cyren buzzing around in a bee suit. Yes, he is my companion for this trip (I wasn't gonna go alone).

So, I gotta get back to enjoy the rest of my trip. I will update soon with more of Cameron adventure. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment