Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Super Valentine

It's officially 14th February and love is in the air. That's right, it's Valentine's Day.

Although many cultures have its own variation of the festival to celebrate the love between two people, Valentine's Day has become so secular that people word wide generally accept today as the day of love. Don't worry, they still practice their own version of Valentine on a separate date but due to the sheer number of variety of the festival, I can't share all of them here. Just go visit our friend, Wikipedia or Google.

Personally, I didn't really celebrate Valentine until 3 years old ago which meant that I never had a Valentine in highschool.... It's sad to think about it but nevertheless, I'm attached now and SCREW YOU PEOPLE WHO REJECTED MY VALENTINE BEFORE!

Alright, I shouldn't get all pissy as today is the day for love. Since I'm still in my hometown celebrating Chinese New Year (for Chinese, Valentine almost always falls on one of the 15 days of Chinese New Year which is hard for couples to get together), I have made something for my darling (whom shall not be named) and to all those love birds out there.



It's a collage of most of the Lego superheroes (even Magneto since he's somewhat a hero at the moment). It may seem geeky but I did do it from the bottom of my heart. That and the fact that I ran out of ideas of what to build for Valentine. Plus, I'm trying to step put of the cliche zone of giving flowers and candies and what-not.

All in all, HAPPY VALENTINE! If you don't have someone to spend time with, perhaps it's time to go out and meet people. You never know what you will reel in.

No comments:

Post a Comment