Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hitting the books....Again

As the title says, I am hitting the books again...both figuratively and literally. From my previous post, you will know that this year is my final in my degree and programmes and as a prerequisite, I have to write a thesis.

From the surface, this task isn't exactly difficult but when you look at the amount of tomes (if they are compiled, they might as well be tomes) you have to read, it's just staggering. I have dedicated my whole afternoon today to reading but I have merely finished half a chapter of a book and I'm already complaining of sore eyes and headache. To those of my friends who can read continuously and understand it all, kudos to you.


After publishing this, I need to find a place whereby I can enjoy a cup of something and hopefully start my proposal soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment