Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 8, 2013

Smooth and Rocky

I seriously owe my readers an apology (if I have any) that I have been MIA for the past week without any sign at all. I just got lazy and it dragged on until now. Guilt overwhelmed me so I thought I should at least post something to keep this blog alive.

Another reason for my inactivity is that I have exams coming up (today actually). So, I have been doing nothing but hitting the books. Seriously, I hit my books cuz I hate them. So with regards to my current situation, I present this.


A steady boatman preparing a rough journey down a forest stream. The thing is, like forest streams, they seem calm and serene which they are. No doubt about that. But if you look into the distant (such as this picture), there will be bumps from time to time. When there are bumps, there are huge bumps that could potentially capsize your boat. So, I'm currently rowing and paddling my little boat into this seemingly calm forest stream but the ride will eventually be bumpy. Finger crossed that I will survive at the end of the day.

As for my blog, I will try to post whenever I can. I'm still taking photos for my Instagram, so you can check it out there. Also, I will finish up my personal project after my exam. Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment